LAMB Foundation wants to thank everyone who participated in our Needs Assessments. Because of your input we are proud to announce our very first Health Fair and Community Development Forum in Moores , Clarendon, Jamaica, on July 2nd and 3rd, 2016
This two day Health Fair will include communities including Moores, Rock River, Birds Hill, Morris Hall, Chateau and all other surrounding communities.
LAMB Foundation’s Health Fair will have many FREE activities and health care providers present to help everyone with their needs and questions. We will host a wide variety of medical professionals, who will perform free Dental cleaning, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol testing, Diet and Nutrition advisement, HIV testing, massages, among countless other great offers.
FUN ACTIVITIES AND GAMES
- Football 6-a-side competition on day 1,July 2nd GRAND PRICE $10,000
- Talent competition for adults and youth GRAND PRIZE $5000 in each category
- Fun and Games: Bounce house, grab bag, pin the tail on the donkey, scavenger hunt, three legged race
- Raffles game with prizes that will include Flat screen TVs, Tablets, and small household appliances, are just a few things to look forward to
- FREE Giveaways just for coming and supporting our event
- Surprise Guest Appearances
To sign up for Football or our Talent competition please visit our website at www.lamb-foundation.org for detailed information.
Prior to the days of the Health Fair, Raffle tickets will go on sale. Every week, LAMB will announce a winner! Not to worry, you will still be in the running for the drawings the day of the event. The earlier you buy your raffle tickets the more prizes you have at winning!
LOCAL VENDORS NEEDED
Do you own a business in your community? Do you want to make money? Do you want more people to support and know about your business?
IF YES this is the perfect opportunity for you to sign up to be a local vendor at our event. Vendors of all kind are welcome to promote and sell products at the fair. From custom made jewelry, clothes, cooked food, to fresh fruits and vegetables, we welcome you!
Please sign up and make your payment on or before June 25th on our website to secure your spot! Space is limited! Please sign up early. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!! Spots are limited!
THAT’S NOT ALL….
JOIN COMMITTEES TO IMPROVE OUR COMMUNITIES
In addition to the many services by some of Jamaica’s top ranking Doctors and health professionals, we will be partnering with Jamaican Foundations to offer our community members the opportunity to form committees in key areas mentioned during our needs assessments.
- Healthcare Access and Emergency Transport:
- Work toward build the clinic, ongoing health fairs/services through out the year, raising funds to have our very own emergency transport
- Environmental Health
- Focus on proper garbage disposal, acquiring proper water for the community, and other health hazards in neighborhoods
- Job Opportunities
- Begin learning the avenues for job opportunities. Bringing back information to the community so that community members can get proper training for jobs
- Educational Opportunities
- Spreading the knowledge of educational opportunities for children and adults throughout the neighborhoods. Acquiring money to help individuals with school fees, school supplies etc.
- Community Development
- Building back out communities to have events throughout the year such as fun day, tournaments, reading days, talent shows etc. This will keep our communities active and working together.
There will be sign up tables on July 2 for these committees. Those who sign up for the committee will meet with the partnering organizations July 3rd at 9 AM. This will be a in depth discussion and workshop that will continue through out the year.
WE NEED YOU TO MAKE THIS SUCCESSFUL! TO BUILD OUR COMMUNITY WE NEED RESIDENTS FROM ALL OVER TO BE INVOLVED.
LAMB Foundation is extremely excited and hope to see the success of this yearly event. We need the assistance of the community and everyone who believe in this cause. The best way to help us make this event a success is by spreading the word.
Have a business? Display our flyers!