As promised in our LAMB Scholarship Information Meeting held in November of 2014, we are setting up a special help session for parents and students applying for LAMB Scholarship.
We extend this invitation to everyone if:
- You live anywhere from/between Rock River District to Bird’s Hill District AND
- Have a child currently attending high school in Jamaica OR
- Have a child that will attend high school in 2015 OR
- Have a child in the 6th grade at Moores Primary School
As the new year begins, we would like to welcome all parents and students to be a part of our LAMB Scholarship Application Help Session to be held at Moores Primary School on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 4 PM. (This will be right after the PTA meeting being held the same day)
We will have a LAMB Foundation representative, Cislyn Schoberg-Gardner a member of our Advisory Board, present to answer all of your questions and help with all aspects of the application.
At this meeting you will
- get one on one help with ensuring you are completing the application accurately,
- learn about all the scholarship opportunities LAMB Foundation offers,
- as well as you can pick up you already printed copies for you to start the process if you have not already done so.
We will go over in detail what needs to be done and when the deadline is to make the process easier.
Please share this opportunity with others that may benefit from our scholarships.
If you would like to print the application and get started you can download it from the link below: