First let me apologize for not posting in way too long… so let me give you all my VALID excuses as to why there has been no update… but my Arbonne Spa Day has revived me and I am excited to get back on track.
My Legitimate Excuses
- My non profit LAMB Foundation (www.lamb-foundation.org) became 501 C 3 recently, and so I have been in a long process of interviewing potential candidates for board and committee positions. So if you or anyone else is interested please see our opportunities at the links below.
- Finishing up a review paper to be published… I finally completed it.. now crossing my fingers a journal thinks it is a worthy read and publishes it soon.
- Had a presentation for grant writing course and tried out something new I want to implement in my qualifying exam.. it went well so I can’t complain
- Working hard for another non profit, Bridge Kids International as their board member and part of a committee for the BK Groups. (www.bridge-kids.org)
- Planning for my trip to India and United Arab Emirates
- MOST IMPORTANT… GETTING GOOD RESULTS IN LAB SO I CAN GET THIS PHD!!!
I share all this to basically say… I am back and on it.. but it wasn’t before I got invited to a Spa Day at a volleyball friends house. Just when I felt all over the place and needed a break, I got an invitation about a spa day… with MIMOSAS!! So I couldn’t say no to that…
Arbonne Spa Day
After a long day of volleyball (which we won the tournament yay) and of course lab on a Saturday, I took Sunday morning to pamper myself (before going back to lab again… Clearly I live in lab!).
First things first, I arrived at my friend’s apartment and indulged in my mimosa and my creme cheese bagel. Chatting it up with the other girls, it was then time for my facial. The representative, Cheryl, was very informative and sweet in the process and even allowed me to film the facial process. (Included below). After washing my face, putting on a base, and then the mask it was back to chatting and eating.
After all the girls got their masks done, we sat around with our feet soaking in warm water and salts. We learned a bit about Arbonne products and just what we should and should not be using on our skin. One of the things I learned was about Tallow, but I will write more about that in another post. After playing a few games, and scrubbing our own feet with sea salt scrub, we were able to view the catalog and order different products that were good for each of us. I personally fell in love with the sea salt scrub so I got myself a bottle.
Over all I had a amazing experience, and so thankful I could relax with a great group of girls. I am even hosting my own Spa Day in June!! So stay tune for more updates on that!!
Facial Mask Process
Massaging My face
Pics from my first Arbonne Spa Day
The post Sorry for being MIA…but I’m Back and Relaxed (Arbonne Spa Day) appeared first on .